So who and what is The Kids Wear Project?
The Kids Wear Project was launched in 2012 by it’s founders, Claire Archbold and Sian To. Clothes lovers, shopping addicts and parents to five children aged between two and twenty one!
Claire is also the owner of Little Stomper, the online store for funky shoes for cool kids. We’re letting you know that as a matter of disclosure.
The Kids Wear Project is not…
- a retailer.
- a manufacturer.
- a PR agency.
- accept payment to write about a product.
- write about products we don’t like. We just wont bother.
- undertake reviews. This means we have physically tested the product. All reviews are clearly labeled as such, and we will state our relationship with the product i.e. how we came to review the item.
- accept paid advertising on the site, however, this does not mean the items advertised will be featured in an editorial. Advertising on this site is not a form of endorsement. You can advertise your product and/or service on this site by contacting us.
- link with affiliate programmes such as Amazon, this means if you follow a link we have provided to a product and then go on to purchase that product we receive a very small % of the cost. It’s very, very small. We do not however link to products because they are part of an affiliate programme.
Need to know more?
Get in touch by emailing us at email@example.com